What Is Acne Marks
What is acne marks?
Vaccinia mark, also known as hyperpigmentation after inflammation, is the mark left on the surface of the skin after the fade of acne and dermatitis. It can be divided into red pockmark (erythema after inflammation) and black brown pockmark (hyperpigmentation after inflammation).
- Red pockmark is the telangiectasia or hyperplasia induced by various inflammatory mediators produced by the immune response in the process of acne.
- Dark brown pockmarks are caused by excessive or abnormal distribution of melanin in the epidermis and/or dermis, and acne is the most common endogenous factor leading to dark brown pockmarks.
What Is The Cause Of Acne Marks
What is the common reason of blain imprint?
Vaccinia marks are a form of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation that results from excessive or aberrant distribution of melanin in the epidermis and/or dermis.
It has been proposed that epidermal melanosis is caused by the release and oxidation of arachidonic acid to prostaglandins and leukotrienes, or by other inflammatory mediators that inflame the skin. Inflammatory mediators may stimulate melanocytes, increase the production of melanin and transfer it to the surrounding keratinocytes.
Individuals with darker skin have an increased risk of pigmentation after travel inflammation, which may be related to a greater melanin content in the melanin pigment in the epidermis.
What Are The Symptoms Of Acne
What are the manifestations of acne marks?
As mentioned above, the acne marks are divided into red and black brown acne marks.
As the name implies, red pockmark is the dilation and proliferation of epidermal capillaries caused by stimulation of inflammatory factors, which usually presents as red. Black and brown pockmarks are usually black and brown due to the deposition of melanin induced by inflammatory factors.
How To Check For Acne Marks
How is vaccinia imprint diagnosed?
The diagnosis of pockmarks is usually straightforward and patients generally have a history of acne, dermatitis or some exogenous injury.
How To Prevent Acne Marks
How to prevent acne marks
- Seek medical treatment in time at the early stage of acne (i.e., acne) to avoid repeated attacks or aggravation of acne.
- Try to avoid squeezing acne, avoid pigmentation.
- UV is one of the main factors leading to melanin production, so pay attention to sunscreen.
How To Treat Acne Marks
How is red smallpox imprint treated?
The most effective way is medical treatment, which can destroy and seal the continuously expanding capillaries, thus playing a role in eliminating red. Commonly used methods are:
- Pulsed dye laser
- Strong pulse light
How much will it cost to treat acne with Medical treatment?
The fees charged by each hospital vary. According to the treatment area, the cost of a single treatment ranges from several hundred to several thousand yuan. A single treatment is effective but usually requires multiple treatments to achieve the desired effect.
When can acne marks use cure beautiful to treat?
The recommendation is to use this product when the acne is completely controlled and stable and no recurrence is expected. If acne is unstable, it will be possible to form more post-inflammatory erythema.
Is there any other way to treat red acne marks besides medical beauty?
Most of the red pox will gradually fade with the passage of time, really can not completely resolve the situation is relatively rare. If you can't resolve by yourself and cannot use Medusa for various reasons, you can try the following methods.
The acne has subsided, but the inflammation is not completely relieved, you can use some topical ointment, such as asiaticoside cream, mucopolysaccharide polysulfonate cream (hirudoid), for the just formed red acne marks, may have a little effect (the current research has not yet proved that it will be effective).
However, for erythema after inflammation that persists for more than 2 to 3 months, the effects of the above drugs are almost impossible.
How does black brown blain print treat?
Black and brown pockmarks can gradually ease over time. Most of the pigmentation can completely resolve on its own. But for acne has subsided but pigmentation is still very obvious, this case is really necessary to consider further treatment. Treatment options may include:
- External application of hydroquinone: it can reduce the formation and blackening of melanin. Because of its irritancy, it is rarely used in clinical work.
- Topical tretinoin: Studies have shown that topical tretinoin treatment may be effective for dark brown pockmarks. It can increase epidermal turnover, thereby promote melanin dispersion and removal. Topical tretinoin is a commonly used external agent for the treatment of acne, not only preventing acne, but also maintaining the steady state of skin inflammation to avoid recurrence of acne and reduce pigmentation.
- Azelaic acid: The mechanisms for improving hyperpigmentation include inhibition of selective cytotoxicity of abnormal melanocytes and antiproliferative effects. If topical tretinoin intolerance can be considered topical azelaic acid, irritation will be less.
- Chemical exfoliation: Chemical exfoliation refers to the controlled trauma to the skin caused by the use of exfoliating agents (usually acids, including fruit acids and salicylic acid) on the skin surface. This controlled trauma accelerates epidermal turnover, making it easier for the pigment to be metabolized. Among them, fruit acid is used more extensively for rejuvenating skin and has more advantages than salicylic acid in the treatment of black and brown acne marks. Compared with other external drugs, chemical exfoliation has a faster and more obvious effect. However, the use of this method requires professionals to control, not to try their own.
- Laser or pulse strong light: Q-switched laser (including picosecond ultra-picosecond), lattice laser or strong pulse light (also known as photon skin rejuvenation) can selectively destroy pigment particles, thus playing a role in desalinizing pigmentation and whitening and even skin rejuvenation of the whole body (due to stimulation of the proliferation of collagen fibers). Therefore, if the skin condition is stable and the economic conditions allow, Medusa is also a very good choice.
What Should Acne Marks Patient Notice In Life
Can acne marks patients eat soy sauce?
At present, there is no clear study that soy sauce may lead to the aggravation of the deposition of vaccinia pigment.
What should acne marks patient notice on diet?
Drink less or no low-fat milk and skim milk. If you want to drink milk, it is recommended to consider sugar-free yogurt. Be sure to drink pure milk, can consider whole milk, and daily intake should not be more than 700mL；;
Eat less food with added sugar;
Eat more vegetables and fruits;
Avoid excessive calorie intake and obesity.
What should acne marks patients pay attention to in life?
- Don't smoke.
- Avoid sun exposure.
- Carry out facial skin cleaning and moisturizing correctly; Appropriate USES warm water and close to the skin pH detergent to clean the face, in order to reduce oil attached to the face plug pores; Avoid oily cosmetics.
- Don't squeeze acne by yourself.